Wednesday, July 27, 2005

JW, Nacagdoches, Tx

Today on the train to the ota (our park) I started a conversation with a lady. She had been to San Diego. She knew perfect english. Totally awesome. I was like... this is going to be a great day. Then I thought at HC (house church) and then BD and LJ and I went to an eis shop to have our LTG (life transformation group) We stazed there for 3 hours. But we discipled . Which is what we were told to do today. Then we talked to some girls at a restaurant we have building a relationshp with. And then LJ and BD needed to go to the restroom, and in Germany they have a person to clean and take money. I started a conversation with him. he was from west africa. When we were fixing to leave I asked if i could pray for him and he asked why would we pray for him. He said I don't need money because money isnt everything. He wanted good health so he could make money and provide for his family. His name is Boat.

HDGDL