Tuesday, July 26, 2005

J.E. Buffalo, Tx

Today was flippin' sweeter than yesterday. I was in the mall and I asked these girls if they knew where a good place to get ice cream. So they took me to a place and we got some. One girl was from Russia and the other from Germany, and they took me and my JSI (who is flippin' sweet) to a lake. On this epic journey to the lake 4 guys on mopeds started circling us. They followed us for 15 minutes, but we found a guy to help us. We talked to the girls for 2 hours. It was awesome, needless to say! I got their information, so i may see them tomorrow. And then, l ike 15 minutes ago, when I was supposed to be writing this, I met some at my hostel. I had to come to church but they are meeting me at 10. And they are going to try to come with me tomorrow. Praise God and thank you so much for your prayers, keep PR (prayin). I love you, but I don't miss you and that is a blessing, because that could get in the way... when I am in bed, i think of ya'll and pray for ya'll. I'm out!