Monday, July 25, 2005

J.E. Buffalo, Tx

Today was flippin' sweet. We lived life and missioned at the same time. Today was our sowing day which means we were supposed to start conversations with people. The park we are at is totally trashed so we picked up all the trash. It was cool because we could tell people really appreciated what we were doing. A few conversations got started just by us picking up trash. Then we went and ate, while eating this woman that worked there asked me how to say something in English. I felt like God was telling me to go back there tomorrow, so I am. Then we went into a supermarket and practiced walkign up to people and starting conversations. It was one of the FUNNIEST things and I got to talk to some people. While in there we found some "learn English" books and I bought two and I'm going back to the Restuarant with my book to see if she can help me with my German. Pray that I can build a relationship with that girl.

I'm outtie