Sunday, July 24, 2005

B.D., Gail, Tx

Hey everyone! I feel so much better today! See, the jet lag itself was bad enough, but we couldn't have caffeine either! We had to drink water all day! I never drink just plain water, so that was tough. I was facing Coffee and Dr. Pepper withdrawal. This morning we ate an awesome German breakfast and I had a HUGE cup of coffee with it. We had an amazing quiet time and worship this morning. God really spoke to me multiple times through Acts 2. Read it sometime. Acts 2: 43-47 is an exact description of how the church is supposed to be. Then when you read that description, underline all the verbs and that says it all about how the church is supposed to be in order for more to be added to your number. Then notice what verb is used the most, and you'll see that is what makes Christians different. We then prayer walked around Koeln, mainly in the park. So awesome. The Holy Spirit guided our eyes, ears and hearts. I got to speak to three people in all. JE and I were prayer walking and met two Dutch girls. They were biking to practice for an upcoming championship. We asked them how we could pray for them and they said to pray they do well. I could see interest ni one of the girl's eyes when we mentioned prayer. She's hungry for Jesus. My prayer is that when they do well in their competition, they'll remember us.