Thursday, July 13, 2006

W.R OK

Today was awesoome. I can't believe this week is already almost over. I could so pack up and move here! After college that is. We spent a lot of time talking to the guy we had met tuesday. The language barrier gets in the way but it doesn't discourage us. We always find ways to communicate with them. This week has been amazing! I am for once a little homesick. I've been gone for 3 weeks before but being overseas is still a little different. But today while PW I has asked for God to show me to place someone in front of me, someone who would listen and within 10 minutes I hear someone yelling at me and it was the guy we met tuesday running up to me. Its amazing how God answeres our prayers but its always on his time not ours. But I love you all and I'll see you soon.