Wednesday, July 26, 2006

LD- Frankston TX

The 2 girls came back today...I had the chance to talk to the oldest girl one on one. She explained to me what she believed and why. I shared my story with her and told her about what God had done in my life. As we read scripture together, she still didn't understand how Jesus rose from the dead. I showed her in scripture about the resurrection and showed her how great God's love is for her and how beautiful she truly is. She told me that she thought it was real and she understood and she began to cry. We read John 3:16 together and she said she believed it and wanted God's gift of life. We prayed together and she is so excited. I gave her a bible and we will continue talking about the book of John this week. Hmmm....God is so awesome. We have a new sister in Christ!!!